Services & Fees
Ideal Property Investments, a Tried & True, full-service property management company, continually strives to offer a property management package specific to each client; therefore, please review our general services and fee structure, below. If you do not see a service you would like to add – let us know! If you see a service you would like to remove – let us know! We’re here for you; so, do not hesitate to speak your mind and we’ll find a compromise!
- Publish Rental Advertising via:
- Internet and Intranet
- Internal Network Group
- Realtor Affiliation
- Lease Agreement
- Lease Addendum
- Lease Amendment
- Rental Application
- Pre Post Occupancy Inspections
- Association Dues
- Mortgage, Loan, and Line of Credit
- Property Taxes
- Utilities and Other
- Deposits – Damage, Pet, and Security
- Fees, Utility Reimbursements, and Other
- Tenant: MN CRPs Minnesota Certificates of Rent Paid
- Owner: 1099
- Finder’s Fee: 1 Month’s Rent ($600 Collected Up-Front).
-Includes Services 1-5, Above.
- Management Fee: $110 / Property Unit / Month (Multi-Unit Discounts Available).
-Includes Services 6-18, Above.
- Lease Renewal Fee: $295 / Property Unit / Lease.
Owner’s may utilize one service, or all services. Finder’s Fee is collected in two parts: $600 at the time Owner contracts services, and the remainder upon receipt of Tenant’s first month’s rent.